All proceeds from the Kroger Community Rewards program will go to the Club’s Scholarship Fund. The Club has been assigned number 78123.
STEPS TO ENROLL:
• Go to: krogercommunityrewards.com
Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy to register your card.
If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the Customer Service Desk at any Kroger.
• Once on the site, click on Sign In/Register.
Note: that most everyone is a new online customer, so you may first need to click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
• Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
• You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
• Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
• Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
• Update or confirm your information.
• Enter number 78123 or name of organization (The Ohio State Alumni Club of Greater Cincinnati), select organization from list and click on confirm.
• To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see our organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
REMEMBER, purchases will not count for our Club until after each Club member registers their card(s).
If you use your phone number at the register, please call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
The Ohio State Alumni Club of Greater Cincinnati